We believe that God Transforms.
We believe that the Bible is “God’s Word”. The truths revealed in it did not have their origin with men, but with God. The Holy Spirit inspired the human authors of the Bible. We therefore believe that the bible is without error, completely true, relevant and an up-to- date book. We receive the sixty-six books of the Old and New Testament as eternal, authoritative, coherent, complete and all sufficient, and the only infallible rule of faith. Its message is intended primarily for the human race. It is expressed in words and in terms, which human beings can understand. It’s central theme and purpose is the salvation of man.
OUR CORE VALUES
WE NURTURE EACH OTHER IN FAITH
- We Value The Pursuit Of God
- We Value Christlikeness.
- We Value Godly Family Life
- We Value Marital Fidelity
- We Value Purposeful Singleness
- We Value The Church Of God As The Body Of Christ.
- We Value The Individual Members Of The Church
- We Value The Servant Leadership
WE PURSUE GOD'S JUSTICE AND PEACE
- We Value The Mercy Of God
- We Value Giving
- We Value Personal And Corporate Integrity
- We Love Unity In The Body of Christ.
- We Value Simplicity and desire to do nothing in our private and public worship just for “effects” and “showing off”.
Philippians 2:3; Colossians 3:17
- We Value Modesty In Our Lifestyle.
- We shall seek to be generous and gracious in our speech, firm in our convictions and chaste in our dressing.
Galatians 5:26; Philippians 2:3; 1 Timothy 4:14; 1 Peter 3:3-4; 1 John 2:15-17