Mission and Vision
As received by the General Overseer (G.O.), Pastor E. A. Adeboye, and communicated to the Headquarters leaders, our vision and mission statement shall remain intact, with a qualifying addendum in view of the peculiarity of the demography in the North American region. They are as follows:
WE GATHER TO PRAISE GOD AND LISTEN TO HIM.
- To make heaven.
- To take as many people with us.
- To have a member of RCCG in every family of all nations.
WE LOVE AND CARE FOR ONE ANOTHER.
- To accomplish No. 1 above, holiness will be our lifestyle.
- To accomplish No. 2 and 3 above, we will plant churches within five minutes walking distance in every city and town of developing countries and within five minutes driving distance in every city and town of developed countries.
- We will pursue these objectives until every Nation in the world is reached for the Lord Jesus Christ.
The essence of our calling is summed up
in a single word: Love.
WE NURTURE EACH OTHER IN FAITH
- We Value The Pursuit Of God
- We Value Christlikeness.
- We Value Godly Family Life
- We Value Marital Fidelity
- We Value Purposeful Singleness
- We Value The Church Of God As The Body Of Christ.
- We Value The Individual Members Of The Church
- We Value The Servant Leadership
WE PURSUE GOD'S JUSTICE AND PEACE
- We Value The Mercy Of God
- We Value Giving
- We Value Personal And Corporate Integrity
- We Love Unity In The Body of Christ.
- We Value Simplicity and desire to do nothing in our private and public worship just for “effects” and “showing off”.
Philippians 2:3; Colossians 3:17
- We Value Modesty In Our Lifestyle.
- We shall seek to be generous and gracious in our speech, firm in our convictions and chaste in our dressing.
Galatians 5:26; Philippians 2:3; 1 Timothy 4:14; 1 Peter 3:3-4; 1 John 2:15-17